Real Networking meetings are friendly, welcoming and fun. Many people who claim they “hate networking” love our meetings and have become part of the Real Networking family!
We believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face; we know that together we can achieve more. Real Networking is business networking that works, without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to develop and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings, and promote your business in regular posts to the group of 2,000+.
The Cricketers Pub is a beautiful venue with a fantastic food menu so why not plan to continue the networking with a 1:1 over lunch?
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a discounted ticket for anyone bringing a first time guest.
A few notes for on the day:
- We ask for a £2 per head contribution on the day direct to the venue to cover refreshments at our face to face meetings.
- Face to face meetings are subject to change in line with any changes to government guidelines relating to COVID restrictions, or in the event of any other forces outside of our control.
- It would be great (and safer for us all) if guests could take a lateral flow Covid test before attending the meeting, if this is possible.
GUEST SPEAKERS: “Blogging is alive and well”
This month at Bracknell we are very excited to welcome a panel of guest speakers!
Blogging is alive and well. And it will stay like that for many years to come. Even with the plethora of podcasts and other social media, blogging is still a part of many people’s lives.
Blogging is evolving, and perhaps after today’s inspiring discussion today may be the perfect day to start your own blog.
Our guest panel this month represents a group of people who have their own speciality (niche) and have built a brand that includes blogging as a way to connect with readers and engage with loyal customers.
April J Harris – Lifestyle Inspiration for Modern Women – April blogs about delicious home cooking, travel, style and making the most out of life. https://apriljharris.com/
Michelle Green – Fifty & Fab, a lifestyle blogger with a passion for writing about style, beauty, health and fitness with a focus on the over 50’s. https://www.fiftyandfab.co.uk/about.html
Jo Hall – Less is More blogs about Decluttering & Organising Inspiration, Motivation & Resources. https://www.lessismore.online/
Real Networking Bracknell is hosted by Jen Roach who runs Fearless in the Kitchen, a healthy eating cooking school based in Warfield, Berkshire. Recipes are easy, healthy meals and the online classes cover tips for creating meals with maximum flavour and impact. She provides healthy eating ideas to help cut down on sugar, increase gut healthy food in your diet, easy prep meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, cookery skills, prepping ahead and freezer food ideas.
We hope you will be able to join us for our Real Networking meeting!
- Find out more about Real Networking at our website.
- Connect to our Real Networking online community in our Facebook group.
N.B. Photographs may be taken at our events
By taking part in one of our events you grant Real Networking full rights to use the images resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes by Real Networking. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in any printed and online publicity, social media, and on the website. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
© COPYRIGHT REAL NETWORKING (METTE THEILMANN & LINDA HOPKINS) 2021. No part of this listing or any other Real Networking event listing may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.