Real Networking meetings are friendly, welcoming and fun. Many people who claim they “hate networking” love our meetings and have become part of the Real Networking family!
We believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face; we know that together we can achieve more. Real Networking is business networking that works, without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with like minded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to develop and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings, and promote your business in regular posts to the group of 2,000+.
Our amazing Chertsey venue The Golden Grove offers great food so why not plan to continue the networking with a 1:1 over lunch?
There is parking in the pub car park at the front plus parking space along St Ann’s Road, just before the mini roundabout before the pub.
A few notes for on the day:
- We ask for a £2 per head contribution on the day direct to the venue to cover refreshments at our face to face meetings.
- Face to face meetings are subject to change in line with any changes to government guidelines relating to COVID restrictions, or in the event of any other forces outside of our control.
Talk: Aromatherapy actively works to raise oxytocin and dopamine levels in the body, protecting us from a range of potential infections and illnesses. They create a very energetic and happy environment around us, which may be pretty helpful on days when we need a little push or to fight seasonal threats. I will be sharing this knowledge with you and some tips that you can pick and mix based on your needs.
Clarisa Ayllon was born in Argentina. She is a certified clinical aromatherapist and her other qualifications from her varied career include an IT Engineering Degree, a Post Graduate course in Business Administration and a full Project Management Certification. She is the founder of the Clarisa Ayllon Health & Wellness business; her mission is to empower and educate people to thrive in health through Aromatherapy, Natural Solutions, Nutrition, and the exercise of Yoga and Meditation. Clarisa is married with two children, one born in Brazil and the eldest born here in the UK. Her mother language is Spanish but she is also fluent in English & Portuguese.
Real Networking Chertsey is hosted by:
We hope you will be able to join us for our Real Networking meeting!
Linda & Mette
- Find out more about Real Networking at our website.
- Connect to our Real Networking online community in our Facebook group.
N.B. Photographs may be taken at our events
By taking part in one of our events you grant Real Networking full rights to use the images resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes by Real Networking. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in any printed and online publicity, social media, and on the website. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
© COPYRIGHT REAL NETWORKING (METTE THEILMANN & LINDA HOPKINS) 2021. No part of this listing or any other Real Networking event listing may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.