Real Networking meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh. Our meetings are friendly, welcoming and fun. Many people who claim they “hate networking” love our meetings and have become part of the Real Networking family!
We believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face; we know that together we can achieve more. Real Networking is business networking that works, without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with like minded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to develop and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings, and promote your business in regular posts to the group of 1,900+.
Our amazing Chertsey venue The Golden Grove offers great food so why not stay on for a lunch meeting?
There is parking in the pub car park at the front plus parking space along St Ann’s Road, just before the mini roundabout before the pub.
A few notes for on the day:
- We ask for a £2 per head contribution on the day direct to the venue to cover refreshments at our face to face meetings.
- We plan to hold the meeting outside so please dress accordingly, the seating area is covered and has heaters and we will work with the venue on the day if we need to make alternative arrangements in the event of extreme weather!
- Face to face meetings are subject to change in line with any changes to government guidelines relating to COVID restrictions, or in the event of any other forces outside of our control.
GUEST SPEAKER – Isobel Colson – Chief Happiness Officer at Happy Coffee Consulting – talk title to follow – watch this space!
About Isobel Colson
Isobel is the Co-Founder and Chief Happiness Officer at Happy Coffee Consulting, leading training programmes and energising teams with the Get Going Coaching programme; creating connected, motivated and engaged teams. Isobel has worked in technical support and training for various companies including McKinsey & Company and Oracle Corporation.
Isobel believes that most people have the potential to be happier and more productive at work, that companies have an opportunity and will benefit from creating an environment where employees can thrive. In 2019 she co-founded the first Global Online Summit for Happiness at Work. Isobel has worked with Google, Sabio, Abcam Life Sciences, ClearAds, The Bright Click, and many others.
Real Networking Chertsey is hosted by:
Linda Hopkins – Linda helps people save money on all their essential bills and shopping; and also earn extra money working totally flexibly from home. You can find out more at Linda’s linktree page.
Mette Theilmann – Mette is an experienced and highly qualified life coach who specialises in providing parenting support. You can find out more at Mette’s website.
We hope you will be able to join us for our Real Networking meeting!
Linda & Mette
- Find out more about Real Networking at our website.
- Connect to our Real Networking online community in our Facebook group.
N.B. Photographs may be taken at our events
By taking part in one of our events you grant Real Networking full rights to use the images resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes by Real Networking. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in any printed and online publicity, social media, and on the website. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
© COPYRIGHT REAL NETWORKING (METTE THEILMANN & LINDA HOPKINS) 2021. No part of this listing or any other Real Networking event listing may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.