Real Networking meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh. Our meetings are friendly, welcoming and fun. Many people who claim they “hate networking” love our meetings and have become part of the Real Networking family!
We believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face; we know that together we can achieve more. Real Networking is business networking that works, without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with like minded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to develop and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings, and promote your business in regular posts to the group of 1,900+.
Our amazing Chertsey venue The Golden Grove offers great food so why not stay on for a lunch meeting?
There is parking in the pub car park at the front plus parking space along St Ann’s Road, just before the mini roundabout before the pub.
A few notes for on the day:
- We ask for a £2 per head contribution on the day direct to the venue to cover refreshments at our face to face meetings.
- We plan to hold the meeting outside so please dress accordingly, the seating area is covered and has heaters and we will work with the venue on the day if we need to make alternative arrangements in the event of extreme weather!
- Face to face meetings are subject to change in line with any changes to government guidelines relating to COVID restrictions, or in the event of any other forces outside of our control.
GUEST SPEAKER – Joanne McGowan of Get Ahead Surrey
This talk will practically explore how we can stop putting ourselves in the way of our business growth, reconnect with the why of our business and feel energised for the rest of the year. We’ll go through an exercise that can give you real clarity about what you should be spending your time on in your business and what you definitely shouldn’t be!
About Joanne McGowan
Joanne runs Get Ahead Surrey, a Business and Marketing Support agency that helps small businesses and SME’s get back time in their business by taking care of the tasks that they don’t have the skills in, don’t have the time to do or that benefit from a fresh, expert pair of eyes. We match our business experts to your business needs.
Real Networking Chertsey is hosted by:
We hope you will be able to join us for our Real Networking meeting!
Linda & Mette
- Find out more about Real Networking at our website.
- Connect to our Real Networking online community in our Facebook group.
N.B. Photographs may be taken at our events
By taking part in one of our events you grant Real Networking full rights to use the images resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes by Real Networking. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in any printed and online publicity, social media, and on the website. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
© COPYRIGHT REAL NETWORKING (METTE THEILMANN & LINDA HOPKINS) 2021. No part of this listing or any other Real Networking event listing may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.