***NEW VENUE AND REAL NETWORKING EVENING MEETINGS***
Real Networking meetings are friendly, welcoming and fun. Many people who claim they “hate networking” love our meetings and have become part of the Real Networking family!
We believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face; we know that together we can achieve more. Real Networking is business networking that works, without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with like minded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to develop and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings, and promote your business in regular posts to the group of 2,000+.
The Red Lion Thorpe is a traditional pub in the heart of the village and serves wonderful food so why not come early for a bite to eat before networking or continue the networking afterwards with a 1:1 over a drink?
There is lots of parking in the pub car park plus parking along nearby roads, please park responsibly in the village.
A few notes for on the night:
- We ask for a £2 per head contribution on arrival which goes directly to the venue to cover refreshments at our face to face meetings.
- Face to face meetings are subject to change in line with any changes to government guidelines relating to COVID restrictions, or in the event of any other forces outside of our control.
- It would be great (and safer for us all) if guests could take a lateral flow Covid test before attending the meeting, if this is possible.
GUEST SPEAKER – TBC
Real Networking Thorpe is hosted by:
Emily is the proud owner of Prittie Yoga which she set up in 2018. She’s passionate about introducing people to Yoga and meditation so they can learn and practice skills to support their physical and mental health. Emily teaches yoga to adults, teens and children, and also runs health and well-being retreats at home and abroad.
We hope you will be able to join us for our Real Networking meeting!
- Find out more about Real Networking at our website.
- Connect to our Real Networking online community in our Facebook group.
N.B. Photographs may be taken at our events
By taking part in one of our events you grant Real Networking full rights to use the images resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes by Real Networking. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in any printed and online publicity, social media, and on the website. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
© COPYRIGHT REAL NETWORKING (METTE THEILMANN & LINDA HOPKINS) 2022. No part of this listing or any other Real Networking event listing may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner.